Coláiste Mhuire Ski Trip 2016/2017
The annual Coláiste Mhuire Ski Trip is departing for Andorra on 16th February 2017. Ms. Cooke, Mr. Quinn, Ms. Acton, and Mr. Lawler will again be the supervising teachers on what has been a very successful trip over the years. There are 35 eager students and 4 teachers hoping to grasp the skills of skiing along with enjoying what Andorra will have to offer. For those who have skied before, it is an opportunity to hone in on their previous learned skills while the novice skiers will be hoping to learn the basics skills as best as possible. The outlay of the ski trip makes for a very exciting and enjoyable trip for all.
Below are some key details about the trip:
- Destination: Andorra
- Dates: Thursday 16th February to Wednesday 22nd February 2017
- Resort: Grandvalira
- Hotel: Hotel Roc Blanc
Other important information:
- Ski information night on Tuesday 22nd November 2016 – this is for parents and students
- Final ski payment is due on Tuesday 13th December 2016 – any problems with this, please contact Mr. Lawler ASAP
- All payments are to go through Mr. Lawler ONLY
- Final ski meeting will take place on Thursday 9th February 2017
Any more information required by students or parents can be acquired from Mr. Lawler and will be posted on the Ski Noticeboard beside Mr. Lawler’s room (G10).